SIREN TRAINING LTD has a zero-tolerance approach to slavery and is committed to preventing acts of slavery and human trafficking from occurring within both it’s business and supply chain, and imposes those same high standards on its contractors, freelancers and business partners.
DUE DILIGENCE PROCESSES
- Operate a strict recruitment and procurement process, ensuring all sub-contractors comply with all applicable laws and standards which relate to the Modern Slavery Act
- Provide regular training in respect of the Modern Slavery Act to our staff
- Encourage staff to identify and report any potential breaches of Siren Training’s anti-slavery policy statement
- Whistleblowers are protected through our confidential reporting process
THE ABOVE PROCEDURES ARE DESIGNED TO:
- Identify and assess potential risk areas in our business and supply chains
- Reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our business
- Monitor potential risk areas within our business
- Provide adequate protection for whistleblowers
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes Siren Training Ltd’s slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending 31/3/19.