Our credit agreement is the perfect package for those requiring many staff on First Aid courses in London or Fire Safety training in London.
Our courses run very often from our many London venues. As such we have been able to offer our clients a credit agreement whereby clients purchase a number of credits upfront at a reduced rate.
This enables better business continuity as you don’t lose up to 12 people out of the office for the whole day and allows staff to book at date and location more suited to them. It is especially useful for those who feel burdened with the responsibility of sourcing first aid training in London, as it shifts the responsibility of booking back to the person who needs this course.
Register for a credit agreement below for a dedicated account manager to call you back within 24 hours or call us on 0203 740 8088.
Benefits of starting a credit agreement with Siren Training
- No need to sort a venue – simply use your coupon code and allow staff to book at a date and location that suit them.
- Dedicated account manager to look after your bookings.
- Most flexible reschedule terms
- Enable better business continuity (we know leaving
- Preferential rates
- Notification of last minute cancellations
- Certificate expiry reminders
- 48 hour Certificate turnaround
Process of starting a credit agreement with Siren Training
- Fill in form below
- Siren Account manager to follow up with a call in 24 hours
- Client to prepare full info on how many First Aiders/Fire Marshals you need in the next 12 months
- Account manager to prepare credit agreement quote
- Client to pay invoice upfront
- Account manager to send “coupon code” which should reduce cost to zero.
- Client to send an email to all staff requiring training enabling them to book at a date and location that suit them.