Mental Health Aware Online Seminar
How to look after your Mental Health in Challenging times.
During this online session we will be covering the following topics
- We look at what Mental Health is, factors that impact it positively and negatively
- A basic knowledge of some of the mental health conditions
- How to look after your own mental health and maintain wellbeing of others when working from home. Practical ideas and strategies.
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health problem.
- How to approach a conversation with someone who may be struggling.
- What is resilience and how we can apply to ourselves.
This session will allow for people to connect when they might be feeling isolated when working or just being at home for lengthy periods. It will provide valuable learnings as to how to look after yourself and team members wellbeing.
Managers might choose to do this session so that they have an opportunity to discuss and agree how they would like to demonstrate their commitment and support to Mental Wealth to their teams who are working at home. Note this can be done in the group or one to one with an experience mental health aware trainer.